Skip to Main Content

Committee on Preschool Education Services (CPSE)

Preschool Related Services (3-5 years)

If your child is found eligible by your local NYS school district Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE), CSRT can provide preschool related services at your home or at your child’s preschool/daycare. Services are authorized as per the Individualized Education Program (IEP) for each eligible child.

Preschool Related Services can include:

  • Speech/Language Therapy or Feeding Therapy 
  • Physical Therapy
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Parent Training
  • Social Work or Counseling

Children’s Speech and Rehabilitation Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology, PLLC dba Children’s Speech and Rehabilitation Therapy is a Nassau County approved related service provider agency who provides home-based therapeutic intervention for preschool children.

We understand how important it is for children to receive the best early intervention therapies available.  We work closely with every family to assess each child’s needs and to develop individualized programs to achieve positive outcomes. Our philosophy is that parents are the primary teachers for their children, and by working in the natural environment we collaborate closely with families to help their child learn and grow.

We believe in matching the skills and personality of the provider with the needs of the child and family.  Experienced providers are NYS licensed speech-language pathologists, physical and occupational therapists, psychologists, and social workers who are dedicated to providing the highest level of individualized home-based early intervention services.

We are committed to providing personal attention to the needs of each child and family. We make being available to answer parent concerns and questions one of our main priorities. We make every effort to encourage a successful partnership between family and therapists, resulting in learning, growth and success for your child.

If you would like to discuss a concern about your child’s development, please feel free to call us in the office at (516) 827-1970. One of our licensed professionals would be happy to discuss your concerns or answer your questions.